[Goodies-dev] ANN: whaawmp 0.2.12.1 released

Mark Trompell mark at foresightlinux.org
Fri Jul 24 11:10:58 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Christian Dywan<christian at twotoasts.de> wrote

> My personal must-have would be soft subtitles. There doesn't seem to be
> an option for that currently.

I forwarded that message to the whaawmp list, and Jeff immediately got
interested in subtitles,
he has already implemented the basics, so it will be in our git
repository soon :)
Thanks for the idea.

> Should I file a request in the Xfce tracker? I saw gna.org but there
> was no way to report bugs as far as I noticed.

You should be able to file issues at:
https://gna.org/bugs/?group=whaawmp

> And if you have time for this, please don't make it the usability hell
> that mplayer makes it. Just a menu to select the subtitles and a font
> size option somewhere.

We try to keep it usable :)

> Cheers,
>    Christian

Mark

--
Mark Trompell

Foresight Linux Xfce Edition
Cause your desktop should be freaking cool
(and Xfce)