[Goodies-dev] ANN: sion version 0.1.0 released

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 14:19:03 CET 2009

You can use the gvfs programs like gvfs-ls, gvfs-mount, etc to for
instance list your mounts (gvfs-mount --list) or copy files (gvfs-cp
ssh://host/path/file /tmp/here) and so on.  Those gvfs programs work
internally with gio, thus they can access gvfs mounts, and if you want
none-gvfs programs to open the remote files you need the fuse tools
(with the gvfs fuse daemon).

I will point your here in the hope it is what you are missing (and
cause I start getting borred of repeating myself):
http://mmassonnet.blogspot.com/2008/09/mount-remote-file-systems-tape-2.html

Cheers
Mike