[Goodies-dev] Modifies xfce4-clipman-plugin

Diego Ongaro ongardie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:42:17 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Matias De lellis
<mati86_dl at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> Hi all..

Hi Matias. It's nice to see another Argentine :)

> Recently i was experimenting with this plugin, so that works interlocked in
> the system tray, obtaining good results..

I don't understand why you would want it to work this way. Please explain.

> Please.. visit http://tux-goodies.wikispaces.com/ to see images and the code
> and testing or reviews this code... Of course acceptance you criticize and
> suggestions...!

It's easier to review a unified diff (use diff -u or svn's output)
rather than an entire tarball.

> I suppose that code does not have as much quality to add it to svn
> official... But this working and for my is useful..

Again, it's unlikely anyone will want to review your changes if they
are not in a convenient patch format.

Good luck,
Diego