[Goodies-dev] Modifies xfce4-clipman-plugin

Matias De lellis mati86_dl at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Apr 15 18:47:55 CEST 2008

Hi all..
I am new in the list, and am studying programming of gtk andparticularly on xfce
Recently i was experimenting with this plugin, so that works interlocked in the system tray, obtaining good results..

Please.. visit http://tux-goodies.wikispaces.com/  to see images and the code and testing or reviews this code... Of course acceptance you criticize and suggestions...!

I suppose that code does not have as much quality to add it to svnofficial... But this working and for my is useful..
This, is single idea (or vision), for the futures developments of nexts plugins..

Tanks... XD
p.d.: excuse by my English...

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa. www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar