[Goodies-dev] New: Weather plugin 2 (alpha release)

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:38:16 CEST 2007

On Mon, 7 May 2007 22:18:15 +0200, Bob Schlärmann <blackhole at atreidis.nl.eu.org> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> Announcing the immediate availability of a completely redesigned and
> coded from scratch weather plugin for the XFCE4 panel.

I'm a bit surprised by this rewrite since you've never contacted the goodies list before, while you're using the plugin for almost 1 year now. A bit more communication with the list would be nice since I, and probably others, had some ideas about a rewrite too...

But apart from that: I'm glad someone is picking up development of this plugin and hopefully you can get a svn account soon.

Nick