First cut at a cross-"platform" X11/Wayland windowing library

Gaël Bonithon trash.paradise at protonmail.com
Sun Sep 25 19:17:17 CEST 2022

Looking at what needs to be done for the tasklist panel plugin (and also windowmenu, though to a lesser extent), I figure I'd better use your library, otherwise I'm off to rewrite what you're doing in one form or another.

So let's go for Libxfce4windowing, goodbye Libxfcewl. Sniff. Maybe I'll put it on GitHub anyway...

A lot of functions won't do anything though, as a lot of things are missing in the protocols as already said, but at least it will minimize the extent of the changes. And it will hopefully prepare the future :)

Cheers,
Gaël