Requesting review of complex Xfburn changes

Gaël Bonithon trash.paradise at protonmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:31:18 CEST 2022

Hi Hunter,

I took a quick look at your MR and it looks good, however I can't say much more as I don't have a burner to test and don't know the Xfburn code.

It builds and installs fine for me, however it then coredumps on launch. But it doesn't seem to be related to this MR, it's also the case with git master, I'll open a new issue about that.

If no one can do a real code review in the near future, which is likely, I think you should go ahead and merge if it's right for you. You can always complete/fix later.

Cheers,
Gaël