XFCE panel stacking order

Michael Wyraz michael at wyraz.de
Wed Oct 19 14:00:07 CEST 2022

I did some further tests:

With

     for w in $( xdotool search xfce4-panel ); do echo -n "$w "; xdotool
getwindowname $w; done

I get a list of xfce4-panel window IDs. With

     xdotool windowfocus 18874371

I can focus the "good" panel which brings it to the front.

Unfortunetaly there seems to be no way to tell which window belongs to
which panel, so that I could script a workaround.