xfwm4-wayland (xfway) is being ported to wlroots

adlo adloconwy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 04:20:09 CEST 2022

I have two repos, xfwm4 and xfway. The xfway repo is now extremely outdated and I’m not sure what to do. I could copy the xfwm4 repo over to the xfway repo, but the histories are completely different. I might end up having to completely rewrite the history of the xfway repo. Also I might want the two repos to diverge in some ways but still keep up with the changes from the other one.

I ended up with two repos because I’m not sure if I want this to be an independent project or an official part of Xfce.

Regards
adlo