Xfce 4.18 dependencies versions

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 12 08:56:48 CET 2022

Hi adlo,

I suppose it depends on your needs. Here some more pros/cons:

"pro" for latest: Possibly ships some new features you want to use ?

"pro" for latest: If the API changed significantly between latest and
current, you possibly can avoid a later port from "current" to "latest"
--> less effort.

"pro" for current: If you want testers right now, more people will be
able to test

Cheers,

Alex