My contribution to xflock4

Jarno Suni sunijarno at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 10:51:34 CET 2022

Is there anyone else to review, test or accept my merge request
besides Simon Steinbeiß? It seems that he does not have time,
motivation or skill to do that. It is sad, if one person can block the
development of the project. I have orientated myself in POSIX shell
scripting. If you think there are too big risks in merging or if you
think the current way is better, please rationalize.