Upgraded to GitLab 13.10

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon May 10 14:12:55 CEST 2021

Hi everyone,

Romain recently upgraded our GitLab instance to v13.10 \o/
For all the goodies and new hotness that comes with that continue reading
here: https://about.gitlab.com/releases/2021/03/22/gitlab-13-10-released

There is also one new bug we've been seeing (not directly related to the
upgrade, but nevertheless in correlation with respect to timing): "Could
not retrieve the pipeline status" on merge requests. This issue is already
known upstream (https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab/-/issues/249552) -
let's hope it gets fixed soon or - since it seems to surface sporadically -
goes away again :)
Please note that in such cases the CI pipelines most likely still work. You
can always check the status in the CI/CD->Pipeline tab in the affected
repository.
Example MR: https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/-/merge_requests/55
Example Pipeline:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-settings/-/pipelines/9031