Hidden settings for xfce4-session

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon May 3 14:40:33 CEST 2021

Hi,

not all settings are user-facing or should really be changed by the user,
but can be configured by e.g. the distributor or some are determined at
runtime (e.g. which buttons should be shown in the logout dialog).

So from my point of view this is nothing that has to be documented
necessarily. That said, help with maintaining/updating/adding documentation
is always welcome!

Cheers
Simon