Xfce 4.18 Roadmap

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Wed Mar 17 21:09:06 CET 2021

Thanks Simon !

I think Andre has a valid point here. Directly using milestones probably
will save us some wiki-maintenance and ease our life.
Though probbaly for some changes it still might make sense to maintain a
component subpage.

For thunar I just added a direct link to the "milestone = Xfce 4.18"
search to the roadmap.

Cheers,
Alex