Calendar GSoC idea

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 18:28:11 CET 2021

Hi Bruno,
I don't think the idea of replacing clock with orage is a good one, I
believe some users (including myself) just want a dead simple clock.
One possible approach you can follow is to make orage independent of panel
by switching to statusnotifier[1].

1 - https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/StatusNotifierItem/

Cheers,
Andre Miranda