The target audience for Xfce 4.16

Romain Bouvier skunnyk at alteroot.org
Fri Jan 8 12:06:41 CET 2021

Yep, I wonder if some people on this list are building xfce on "old" software stack (not old hardware !) or exotic configurations ? Even OpenIndiana now have gcc7/10

Olaf: I really appreciate the multiples merges requests you did lately on almost all projects to fix lots of build errors/warnings, this contribute to a much clearer code for everyone :)