Inclusion of xfce4-equake-plugin in xfce debian package

Romain Bouvier skunnyk at alteroot.org
Thu Jan 7 16:11:24 CET 2021

Hello Jeroen,

We have some debian packagers/maintainers on this list which might help you on this topic, but you should address your questions directly to debian I guess.

About equake plugin, you can migrate the development on gitlab.xfce.org, so you can benefit from our development environment, reviews, bug tracker, CI and release manager. This should also help it to be packaged because of more visibility :)
If you are interested, feel free to recontact us.

Romain,