system turns suddenly off with current master

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Mon Feb 1 09:47:56 CET 2021

> I went back to 6833b194, and the system keeps running.

Next commit is  513f2cab .. so that one causes the bug ?

> Unlikely, and a bad idea. Existing configurations should continue to work.

Ofc it _should_ continue to work. But looks like something is wrong. And if it is related to a specific configuration, it would help to find the cause/reproduce the bug. Since it looks like that bug so far only showed for you, it most likely needs a specific configuration.

If bisect does not bring results, it WILL BE a good idea to as well look into that direction.

But if you can bisect, that probably will give quicker results.

Can you please open an issue and paste the link here? I am not going to further discuss on the mailing list.

Cheers,
Alex