how to put my clipmap PoC in a testable docker?

andre at andreldm.com andre at andreldm.com
Fri Aug 27 00:42:20 CEST 2021

Hi,
To me it sounds a bit overkill to prepare a container only for testing a panel plugin, but if you really want this I think extending xfce-test[1] is the way to go.

IMO it's easier to just build and install the plugin. It's even possible to test the plugin without installing it[2].

1 - https://github.com/schuellerf/xfce-test
2 - https://wiki.xfce.org/dev/howto/panel_plugins#testing_and_releasing_the_plugin

Cheers,
Andre Miranda