Google Summer of Code

Alexis BRENON @Xfce brenon.alexis+xfce at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:08:18 CEST 2021

Hi,

I don't exactly know what is the role of a mentor. I'm currently
reading the GSoC mentor guide
(https://google.github.io/gsocguides/mentor/).
If it is something similar to an internship manager, I would be glad
to be one of them.
I don't know much of the Xfce code base, so a backup-mentor position
would be more relevant than a primary mentor.

Glad to help,
Kind,
Alex (too)