Call for testers

Nandakumar Edamana nandakumar at nandakumar.co.in
Sat Sep 12 13:45:21 CEST 2020

Thanks for the instructions. I tried it on Ubuntu 18.04, but faced the
following issue:
xdt-autogen: This version of xdt-autogen (4.12.0) is too old.
             Version 4.14.0 or greater is required.

I'll try on Ubuntu 20.04. BTW, is there a specific list of things to be
tested? If not, I can do a casual testing. One problem is that I'm not a
frequent Mousepad user, so I won't be noticing regressions unless they
break the basic workflow.