Introduction

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 00:13:48 CEST 2020

Hey Jonas,

Thanks a lot for that feedback. Glad to hear your concerns.

I have given you perms to update the page on wiki, if you wish.

Please let me know if you need extra perms. Or if you are interested in
improving other docs. I appreciate your help.

You should now have permissions to edit the wiki.x.o pages.

Thanks,

kevin