Introduction

Jonas Ehrhard jonas_ehrhard at yahoo.de
Thu Oct 22 17:47:52 CEST 2020

Hello xfce developers,

I'm Jonas. Today I installed the thunar-shares-plugin, which works
great. However, I realized that the documentation page is a little bit
out of date, and I would like to contribute by updating it. This is what
I think could be updated

1. the image is out of date (also documented in this gitlab issue:
https://gitlab.xfce.org/www/wiki.xfce.org/-/issues/21)

2. in the building instructions, it should be

./configure --prefix=$(pkg-config --variable prefix thunarx-3)

instead of

./configure --prefix=$(pkg-config --variable prefix thunarx-1)

3. The Ubuntu PPAs were not updated since 2009, and use an old version.
I didn't try them, but I'm not sure they should be linked in the
documentation.

To realise this, I need an account for the wiki. Could one be created
for me?

Best regards
Jonas