VM images of Xfce Git master for KVM and XEN now available

Maurizio Galli mauriziogalli at opensuse.org
Fri Nov 27 06:53:44 CET 2020

Thank you Olivier!
I take the chance to give an update.
I got some feedbacks about virt-manager not being particularly user
friendly so after some recommendations, I updated the wiki with steps
on using Gnome Boxes which makes it incredibly easy.
https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Xfce/Images#Setup_with_GNOME_Boxes_.28Easy.29

I'm also preparing images for Vagrant, Virtualbox and VMWare and I
will keep you posted when they are ready.
Cheers,

Maurizio