Xinput2 and xfwm4

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Tue May 19 15:12:28 CEST 2020

Hi Olivier,

I haven't had time to test yet, but I personally would not mind losing
xinput2 (at least I don't have a concrete use case for it).

I had to add a workaround disabling it in the panel (unfortunately I didn't
see any alternative to this inconsistent behavior...
https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/-/commit/e56e8699e271cea209f5b283421952d9035ad2b5
)

Cheers
Simon