Gitlab is coming...

Martin Krohn martin.krohn at web.de
Tue May 19 08:05:49 CEST 2020

Hi,

>## 2) What changes ##
>[...]
> 4) Merge requests: Previously you had to attach Git patches or diffs to
>Bugzilla reports, now you can fork a repository and do a merge request.
>This should also help with feature development in the main repositories:
>getting things reviewed and tested before things get merged to master.

I've some tiny improvement proposal for xfce4-appfinder (see attachment).
For that I wanted to create a fork and a merge request of xfce4-appfinder.
However I am getting a "Fork Error

You tried to fork Xfce / xfce4-appfinder
<https://gitlab.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-appfinder> but it failed for the
following reason:

– Namespace is not valid"

What am I doing wrong?
Or is there some setup/ config option missing in gitlab.xfce.org
allowing new users to create a fork?

Thanks & regards,

  Martin