GitLab CI up and running

Alex acs82 at gmx.de
Mon May 11 15:10:06 CEST 2020

Very nice !

Sounds like you directly want to add more checks .. probably things like
"does make dist-check work" and "abicheck.sh" ?

Is it planned to as well directly add some static code analysis ?
(Asking because a while ago I tried to throw coverity at thunar to check
for possible leaks, but I failed :F )

Thanks & Cheers,
Alex(xcons)