launch a specific panel

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 03:54:54 CEST 2020

Hi Jerry,
I'm still confused, by "fluxbox side" do you mean a fluxbox session where
xfce4-panel will also be present?
I didn't try, maybe creating a symlink from different folders (e.g.
~/.config/xfce4/panel-xfce and ~/.config/xfce4/panel-fluxbox) to
~/.config/xfce4/panel could accomplish what you need.

Cheers,
André Miranda