launch a specific panel

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 23:36:13 CEST 2020

Hi Jerry,
I don't understand what you want to accomplish. You said users could have
two different panels, one is xfce4-panel and the other is from fluxbox. You
also said that you want to use weather-plugin, presumably in xfce4-panel,
now I can't follow what's the problem here, do you what a panel just for
weather-plugin, or do you want it to be hidden and just show up when a
command is executed?

Cheers,
Andre Miranda