Open bug lists on docs.xfce.org and wiki.xfce.org

Kevin Bowen kevin.bowen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:17:06 CEST 2019

On 8/5/19 6:05 AM, Igor Zakharov wrote:
> 04.08.2019, 16:53, "Kevin Bowen" <kevin.bowen at gmail.com>:
>> There is also a consolidated list of all of these bug pages available on
>> the wiki at https://wiki.xfce.org/bugzilla-reports
>> Let me know if there are any problems with the links or if you have
>> suggestions to improve the pages. Feedback is welcome.
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Looks great!
>
> I noticed that your links only show bugs belonging to the "General" component of a product.
> Is this restriction needed? For example, almost all ristretto bugs are under the "Application" component so I had to change the URL and remove the "component=General" parameter. This also might be the case for some other projects.
>
> Thanks,
> Igor

I've gone ahead with Igor's suggestion and modified the rest of the
bugzilla queries. For the full bug reports, it does look like the
queries are returning more comprehensive results.

Please let me know if any of the components' queries need to be further
refined: https://wiki.xfce.org/bugzilla-reports

Thanks,
Kevin