system requirements page/s

American Bourne amerigena at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 21:28:25 CEST 2019

I have questions about the machine I'm going to be using to update this
section of the page, and how it'll be labeled. It's an Optiplex 3010, core
i5, 4 GB RAM. It will be running Xubuntu 19.10 with KDE, TWM, IceWM
installed. The memory footprint section currently lists an OpenSUSE 11.4
notebook. Do you want me to just label this as an Ubuntu Dell 19.10 desktop?
Thanks.
RD