Xfce 4.14 pre3 scheduled for 28th of July

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Wed Jul 17 23:03:12 CEST 2019

Hi,

thanks for the hints. Most of them were covered in our preliminary release
notes already, but some missing points I've added now.

I'm not sure the release announcement is the right time to look ahead
already - at least I don't feel we're at that point yet. Currently most of
us are working hard on releasing a solid 4.14, looking ahead takes some
downtime and distance so we know what the next steps may be (specifically
regarding Wayland or Gtk4).

Cheers
Simon