Xfce 4.14 pre3 scheduled for 28th of July

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Tue Jul 16 13:09:16 CEST 2019

Hi RD!

Awesome! There is likely no need to build from source as the distro you
mention is quite up-to-date with Xfce 4.14.

Regarding screenshots and release notes, you can take a look at the 4.12
tour and release notes for reference.
https://xfce.org/about/tour
https://xfce.org/download/changelogs/4.12
https://xfce.org/about/news/?post=1425081600

That's what we're striving to (re)create for 4.14.
The core is the list of "important changes" and then for the tour the
features that can be visualised (obviously not everything can be easily
visualised).

I can send you a private email and grant you preliminary access to the WIP
pages.

Cheers
Simon