xfway: a Wayland compositor inspired by xfwm4

Alistair Buxton a.j.buxton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 22:38:51 CEST 2019

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 at 19:08, adlo <adloconwy at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd just like to clarify that xfway is highly experimental. It's basically just an idea at this point. I have no idea if it will actually go anywhere.
>
> For the foreseeable future, there will be no Xfce on Wayland.
>
> It's entirely possible that my design goals are different from that of Xfce, and I would be best served by doing my own thing separate from Xfce.

I'm interested in this but I don't have any time at the moment to do
more than just watch your progress.

Please document everything you find - what works, what doesn't work,
what isn't available etc. Even if you you are not successful it will
surely be useful to the next person who attempts the port.

--
Alistair Buxton
a.j.buxton at gmail.com