xfway: a Wayland compositor inspired by xfwm4

adlo adloconwy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 20:08:40 CEST 2019

I'd just like to clarify that xfway is highly experimental. It's basically just an idea at this point. I have no idea if it will actually go anywhere.

For the foreseeable future, there will be no Xfce on Wayland.

It's entirely possible that my design goals are different from that of Xfce, and I would be best served by doing my own thing separate from Xfce.

Regards

adlo