How to register client at xfce session

Wojciech S. Czarnecki ohir at fairbe.org
Thu Feb 7 11:29:30 CET 2019

I am trying to revive terminator terminal and get it to work
with xfce session manager. To no avail so far. There is no
{ss} RegisterClient method exposed at org.xfce.Session.Manager
likely because most distros follow your (xfce) advice and compiles
session manager with --disable-legacy-sm flag.

How can I register with xfce session manager if it comes without
RegisterClient method?

Where can I find docs/Howtos about "not legacy" ways of interfacing
with xfce session manager. All I really need is 'save-state'.

Any help, even in a RTFM form **with a pointer to the FM**,
will be much appreciated.

TC,

--
Wojciech S. Czarnecki