inconsistent font settings in xfce4 components

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:30:12 CEST 2019

AFAIK Thunar in this matter is a regular gtk3 application, the toolkit
handles font size, which seems to be determined by xsettings -> Gtk ->
FontName at xfce4-settings-editor.
You can query the current value with xfconf-query -c xsettings -p
/Gtk/FontName and set it with something like xfconf-query -c xsettings -p
/Gtk/FontName -s "Droid Sans 10".
Did you try another font?
Did you try another theme?
The Custom DPI setting (at Appearance -> Font) has changed?