xfce4-settings display settings broken

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Mon Apr 8 22:44:29 CEST 2019

Hi Olaf,

first of all thanks for testing and reporting your results. From the
intention: The code in master should be close to release-ready. I usually
push things to distinct branches where I ask people to test. The changes
you're referring to were also tested that way, albeit by a few individuals
(there aren't that many active testers around).

Ideally you would create a bug report on bugs.xfce.org - it would be great
if you could do that and attach some useful things that help (like your
~/.config/xfce4/xfconf/xfce-per-channel/display.xml)
I presume you're not using display profiles to re/store your settings?
(That's what most of the changes since the commit you mentioned were about.)

Cheers
Simon