xfce4-settings display settings broken

Olaf Hering olaf at aepfle.de
Mon Apr 8 21:50:26 CEST 2019

Recent changes after 2d8ab114d866608c11fe427783847d49f07ee435 in xfce4-settings.git#master broke dual-head setup. I have a laptop with external monitor, which is connected via HDMI. The external monitor is supposed to be the main display. With the recent changes both displays are mirrored, previous settings are ignored. It is possible to reconfigure everything and set the monitor as main display. But the laptop display will not receive further updates anymore. Also the panel does not seem to understand the new code, but perhaps it is just the lack of updates on the laptop display.

Is this still work in progress? I reverted back to 2d8ab114d8 and everything is back to normal.

Olaf