Panel plugin development

Alexis BRENON @Xfce brenon.alexis+xfce at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:14:36 CEST 2019

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the advice. However, both autogen and configure complain
about extra-cflags not being a valid option. I tried to set CFLAGS
environment variable to "-Wno-error", but this is prepended to the
list of flags, and thus does not help. Finally, I edited Makefiles
manually to remove the "-Werror" flags and managed to compile.

Result, no more debug messages than previously ^^
>From what I understand of your explanations, none of the DBG call
should print something if I do not compile with full debug. However,
in my case, some DBG call (in a first file) print something while
others (in another file) do not print anything...

Kind,
Alexis BRENON.