IMPORTANT! Cleaning up the @xfce.org aliases

Pasi Lallinaho pasi at shimmerproject.org
Sun Nov 19 21:41:17 CET 2017

Hello fellow Xfce'rs!

As a part of the infrastructure improvements done and planned lately,
we're doing some asset cleanup as well. This cleanup covers the email
aliases as well.

We sent a mail to all @xfce.org alias owners separately, but in case you
didn't receive the mail for any reason, here's the information for you
anyway.

I WANT TO KEEP MY ALIAS(ES)

If you want to KEEP your email alias(es), please send a confirmation of
this to me (pasi at xfce.org) within ONE MONTH, before 20th of December,
2017. If you do so, your alias(es) will be kept – no more questions
asked. We hope this lures you becoming more active with Xfce again though ;)

I DON'T WANT TO KEEP MY ALIAS(ES)

If you don't need your alias(es) any more and want it (them) REMOVED,
you do not need to do anything. In that case your alia(es)s will be
removed on 21st of December (or later). We're sorry to see you go –
you're always welcome back.

In case of any questions, feel free to reply to this mail or send me a
private mail.

On behalf of the Xfce infrastructure team,
Pasi

--
Pasi Lallinaho (knome)                   › https://open.knome.fi/
Xubuntu Website Lead & Council Member    › https://xubuntu.org/