Request: A beginner's guide to dive into xfce development

Romain B skunnyk at alteroot.org
Thu Nov 2 22:40:45 CET 2017

Hey,

Oh, and don't forget to open a bug on https://bugzilla.xfce.org with
your patches assigned to the correct component :)

We need to improve our "beginner's guide":
https://wiki.xfce.org/contribute /
https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/start , and maybe only keep only one
version, there is lot of duplicate content between the "open" wiki.x.o
and docs.x.o , help needed ! ;)

>>> http://docs.xfce.org/xfce/building