Proposal: reorganizing i18n

Romain B skunnyk at alteroot.org
Thu Nov 2 22:17:47 CET 2017

Hi all,

I'm agree with the short term plan.

Some lists are not used since ages (more than 4 years for the -pl or
-cn), so I propose to close them now.
We can send a mail to semi actives lists (fr/de/br, in native language ?
(anybody to help ? :))) which explain the plan, and redirect people to
the global xfce-i18n.

About long term, I'm agree too. We need a big revamp of the translator
wikis and simplify the "introduce" process (
https://wiki.xfce.org/translations /
https://docs.xfce.org/contribute/translate/start ). Vinzenz, are you
still motivated?

I'm available on freenode/#xfce-dev , so whoever wants to help on this
topic, ping me :)

Skunnyk,