Timezones in clock

Igor Zakharov f2404 at yandex.ru
Thu Jul 20 03:54:08 CEST 2017

Hi Viktor,

I think this is a good idea to have timezone widget in date and time settings dialog, thanks!
I also agree that the widget should rather be common then being implemented in different places independently.

I went through your code quickly: it's very well formatted, good job! One note, though: gtk apps usually use glib types, such as gint, gdouble, gchar, etc.

Regards,
Igor