[Thunar-dev] Introduction

André Miranda andre42m at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 04:42:39 CET 2017

Hi folks,
Here we go:
- Roadmap update, started to push commits to my GitHub fork.
- @Simon, Xfce needs UX improvements almost in every component, once the
port is complete I'll get in touch.
- @Roland, thanks for your feedback, I've just updated the bug.
- @Francesco, check git.xfce.org and look for a plugin that you think
it's useful and play with it, see if it still works (clone,
./autogen.sh, make and run it) then you can start the porting process.
Plugins are a bit tricky to put into the panel, I usually configure
--prefix=/usr, install them and reload the panel, but maybe I'm too dumb
and there is a better way. If you're confident enough, there are some
apps pending, e.g. orage, xfburn, squeeze, but I think that porting an
app is much more challenging.

Cheers,
André Miranda