Why xfburn doesn't have an icon?

Tim Tassonis timtas at cubic.ch
Mon Feb 6 21:17:06 CET 2017

On 01/25/2017 01:28 AM, Aaron Laws wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 10:56 AM, zachary <werewolfghostzach at 163.com
> <mailto:werewolfghostzach at 163.com>> wrote:
>
>     It's xfburn version 0.5.4 for Xfce 4.12, maybe the newest?
>     I'm using Arch Linux with xfce 4.12.
>
>     > > On 24.01.2017 05:30, zachary wrote:
>     > > > Why xfburn doesn't have an icon?
>     > > > it looks strange in the menu.
>

> Just installed xfburn on xfce arch linux. In the menu, it has a disk
> icon as Alex says.

I just checked in my menu. When using the adwaita-icon-theme, there was
no icon. Now, with the elementary gtk light icon theme, I have a CD icon
as well.

The reason is that elementary gtk light includes a lot of icons for
applications. If you howver use a standard icon theme, there is no icon,
as xfburn itself does not provide one.

Cheers
Tim