Small Roadmap page updates

Simon Steinbeiss simon at xfce.org
Wed Aug 16 13:36:53 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

I just updated the roadmap page (
https://wiki.xfce.org/releng/4.14/roadmap#schedule) a little. The major
changes are:
 * no more feature freeze (we don't really add new features anyway, or at
least we try to)
 * instead: soft string freeze + string/code freeze

While we don't plan on changing strings, we will have a lot of new strings
with dropping the deprecated GtkStock items (those translations came "for
free" before and need to be translated now). This is why I would keep the
two string freezes (in case someone finds more GtkStock items late in the
cycle).

Other than that I hope the page is fairly up-to-date. If not, please keep
updating it as you go. Thanks!

Cheers
Simon