XFDesktop Wallpaper Folder Selection

Adam Glover masato529 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:36:23 CEST 2016

Hello all

There's a bug going around the distros (I'm a Void user, and just
learned of it today) that's popped up recently where attempting to
select the folder for wallpapers brings up a chooser where all the
files/folders are insensitive.

Over at Manjaro, they blame it on GTK.  However, I'm checking to see if
this has already been noticed here and worked around.  The release code
I'm looking at is 4.12.3 (settings/main.c), and it looks like it's been
updated in master, but I can't if this is relevant to the issue, or just
part of normal program evolution (I'm really no GTK programmer).

If anybody knows anything, I'd appreciate any info.

Adam Glover