xfwm4 question

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:59:14 CEST 2016

What you see with middle clicking on the maximize button is vertical
maximization, using the right mouse button will maximize horizontally
the same.

As moving a maximized window clears maximization, the size is retored,
which is what you see.

All this is perfectly normal and as designed/expected.

Cheers,
Olivier