[Documentation]

Steve Dodier-Lazaro sidnioulz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:15:03 CEST 2016

Hi,

Could you get in touch with the Xubuntu folks? They maintain an up-to-date
documentation, I believe. And they should have someone who is supervising
documentation and who would be able to point out to known, agreed-upon
areas where improvements are needed in the Xfce documentation.

The best for this would be to hang out on their IRC channel (#xubuntu-dev
or #xubuntu-devel I believe).

On 1 September 2016 at 12:11, Kolmar Kafran <kolmar at kafran.net> wrote:

> Translation? We need first to establish a solid basis documentation. XFCE
> lacks a lot of documentation. I intend to first write where it lacks in
> english based on my experiences, and then in portuguese later. Much later.
>
> Att,
>
> Kolmar Kafran
>
> http://kafran.net
> http://twitter.com/doutorchefe
>

> ü Por favor, considere a proteção ao meio ambiente antes de imprimir esse
> e-mail.

Steve Dodier-Lazaro
PhD Student
University College London